Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
teatroplus.it follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, teatroplus.it uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that teatroplus.it has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
teatroplus.it does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We offer a free and legal service
Everything you will find and the related contents are in line with Catholic and legal morality as well as being a free service. The display of any content takes place via connection on the relative official websites or, for some specific channels, via the Youtube player, according to the methods authorized and regulated by the platform (or other legally similar ones such as Twitch and Livestream).
In some cases, it is the places of worship, the celebrants or the broadcasters themselves who provide and request the incorporation of their streaming signal within ; in other cases, the celebrants/rectors/responsibles and the broadcasters are informed in advance by e-mail by our Staff and, only afterwards, inserted into the platform.
It should also be noted that:
– The streaming signals offered by places of worship in general, by celebrants and broadcasters and incorporated on LocalTV, come directly from the servers of the related broadcasters that have obtained the rights to broadcast on the internet, and which they make public on the internet and available. – LocalTV does not report unofficial, illegal or pay-TV streams. – LocalTV does not own any television station.
– Parishes, churches, cathedrals, places of worship in general and Catholic address broadcasters who want to remove their live broadcast for free, can write to email@example.com and ask for the signal to be removed, which will always take place free of charge.
LocalTV is a content streaming platform that seeks to contribute to the dissemination of knowledge and visibility of channels on the web, through its website and applications by inserting live shows completely free of charge.
The aforesaid parishes, churches, cathedrals, places of worship in general and broadcasters with a Catholic address are displayed in the following ways:
1) Direct links to websites: live broadcasts of television, radio, internet broadcasters, with public access, parishes, churches, cathedrals, places of worship in general and Catholic address broadcasters are opened via browser on the relative official websites. 2) Youtube embed code: the live broadcasts of television, radio, internet broadcasters, with public access, parishes, churches, cathedrals, places of worship in general and Catholic address broadcasters are incorporated via embed code within LocalTV , in the manner authorized and regulated by the Youtube Terms of Service. 3) Video player: in some cases, the broadcasters themselves supply and request the incorporation of their streaming signal within LocalTV; in other cases, the live broadcasts of television, radio, internet broadcasters, with public access, Parishes, Churches, Cathedrals, places of worship in general and Catholic address broadcasters are informed in advance by e-mail by the LocalTV Staff and, only then, incorporate.
There are many broadcasters who have asked to become part of LocalTV and to give more prominence to the contents of their channels, sure of having an advantage.
Should a broadcaster deem that their web channel should no longer make free use of this additional advertising showcase, in one of the viewing modes previously illustrated, we kindly ask you to notify us and our Staff will immediately remove the aforementioned channel.
It is understood that, in order to avoid improper abuse, the request to remove a channel must be sent only and exclusively by the owner or legal representative of the same, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Except as provided for by the other conditions of use of the website, the following specific obligations also apply to the user, in particular, without claiming to be exhaustive. The user may not distribute any part of the website or its services by any means without the prior written authorization of local-tv.it, unless local-tv.it itself makes the means available for such distribution through functions offered by the site.
It is not permitted to access the contents of the website through any technology or means other than the pages of local-tv.it or other means that local-tv.it may expressly indicate for this purpose.
It is not allowed to use local-tv.it for commercial purposes, without the prior written authorization of local-tv.it.
In the event that the user uses local-tv.it on his website, when this is permitted by local-tv.it, the user cannot in any case modify the computer code, the application or anything else available from local-tv.it for this purpose.
Access to the website is not permitted for reasons other than exclusively personal and non-commercial use, as permitted by the normal functionality of local-tv.it. The user may not, in particular, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, disseminate, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit the contents of the website.
The user agrees to be solely responsible for any breach of his obligations and for the consequences, including any damage or expense that local-tv.it may suffer, from such breach, as well as any data, information and, in general, content sent a and/or posted on local-tv.it, exempting local-tv.it from any liability.
The user undertakes to use the services exclusively for lawful purposes and in compliance with the law, regulations, uses and customs and in such a way as not to cause any damage or prejudice to third parties. In particular, the user undertakes not to disseminate through the site material of an offensive, libelous, pornographic, child pornography, vulgar or obscene nature or in any case in any way illegal or which encourages illegitimate behavior in any way whatsoever; he also undertakes not to insert paid advertising or sponsorships.
Any content subject to copyright belonging to third parties may be used by the user only if he has previously obtained from the rights holder, in writing, the necessary rights of use, with the obligation, in any case, to cite the source and the existence of the permit. The photographic or video material of third parties or reproducing the portrait of third parties may be used by the user only if he has obtained prior written consent from both the rights holders and the portrayed subject.
The user exonerates local-tv.it from any responsibility regarding the copyrights of third parties and/or any other rights of third parties on the material posted on the site.
The user assumes full responsibility for the accuracy and truthfulness of the information entered on the site and guarantees that all the contents are in his legitimate availability; that said contents do not violate any distinctive sign, intellectual or industrial property right, image right or other right of third parties deriving from current legal provisions, customs or uses; that said contents are not contrary to mandatory rules, public order or morality.
The user cannot assign the contract or the rights deriving from the same to third parties and in any case cannot make any commercial use of the site and/or its contents.
It is strictly forbidden for the user to enter untruthful data in the context of the site services and in the context of the related further communications between the parties.
The user hereby undertakes to hold local-tv.it and/or its partners harmless, substantially and procedurally indemnifying them from any prejudice, loss, damage, liability, cost, burden, expenses, including legal ones, deriving from any claim and/or question and/or action that has been and/or may be advanced, against local-tv.it and/or its partners, in any location, by third parties, in relation to any content posted on the site and to any user activity connected to local-tv.it.
The data controller with reference to your personal data is MariaTV s.a.s We inform you that if you contact us for assistance, we may ask you to verify your identity before satisfying your request, in order to protect yours and our safety.
We receive and store information about you such as:
• Information you provide us: we collect the information you provide, including:
◦ your name, email address, address or zip code, payment methods and telephone number. We collect this information in various ways, such as when you enter it while using our service, when you interact with our customer service or participate in surveys or commercial promotions;
◦ information available when you choose to provide ratings, taste preferences, account settings (including preferences in the "Account" section of our site) or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
• Information collected automatically: we collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and with our advertising messages, as well as information about your network, your network devices, and your computer or other other LocalTV compatible devices that you may use to access our service (such as game consoles, smart TVs, mobile devices, set-top boxes and other streaming devices). This information includes:
◦ your activities on the LocalTV service, such as titles you've selected, programs you've watched and searches you've made;
◦ your interactions with our emails, SMS and messages via push notifications and online messaging channels;
◦ device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), information relating to page viewing statistics, referring sources (for example, referring URLs), IP address (which can tell us your general location), browser data and normal information contained in the web server log;
◦ security service providers who provide us with information to protect our systems, prevent fraud and help us protect the security of LocalTV accounts;
◦ payment service providers who provide us with payment or balance data, or updates to that information, based on their relationship with you;
◦ online and offline data providers, from whom we may obtain aggregate demographic data, interest-based data and online advertising data;
◦ publicly available sources, such as public posts on social media platforms and information available through public databases that associate IP addresses with Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
Use of Information
We will use the information to provide, analyze, deliver, improve and personalize our services and marketing activities, to manage reports from users of the service, to process your registration, your orders and any payments and to communicate with you on such and other topics. For example, we may use this information to:
• protect our systems, prevent fraud and help protect the security of LocalTV accounts;
• prevent, identify and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforce our terms;
• analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including user interface experience and service performance) and optimize our content selection, recommendation algorithms and service delivery;
• communicate with you about our service to send you information about LocalTV, details of new features and content available on LocalTV, special offers, promotional messages, consumer surveys and to assist you with operational requests such as password resets. Such communications may take place by various methods, such as email, push notifications, SMS, online messaging channels and communications relating to matched identifiers (described below). Please see the "Your Options" section of this Policy for more information on how to set your communication preferences.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information for specific purposes and to third parties, as listed below:
• Service providers: we may use other companies, agents or suppliers ("Service Providers") to provide services on our behalf or for assistance in providing services on your behalf. For example, we use Service Providers for marketing, advertising, communications, security, IT infrastructure and services, to customize and optimize our service, to provide bank account or balance information, to manage credit card transactions and other payment methods, for Customer Service, to analyze and develop data (including data about users' interactions with our service) and to prepare and conduct consumer surveys. In performing their services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal data or other information. Service Providers are authorized by us to use or disclose your personal data for the sole purpose of providing their services (including maintaining and improving their services).
• Partners: as described above, you may have an ongoing relationship with one or more Partners. In this case, we may share certain information with them in order to collaborate in providing the LocalTV service to visitors to provide information on the availability of the LocalTV service. For example, depending on the Partner services you use, we may share information:
◦ to facilitate the administration of prepaid promotions or the collection of payment for the LocalTV service and the subsequent transfer to us by the Partner;
◦ with Partners managing voice assistance platforms that allow you to interact with our service using voice commands;
◦ so that the content and features available in the LocalTV service can be suggested to users in the Partner user interface.
You may also choose to disclose your information as follows:
• in some sections of our service, a tool may be available that allows you to share information via email, SMS and social or other applications, using the clients and applications on your device;
• social plugins and similar technologies allow you to share information.
Account access and profiles
• "Remember me" function: to be able to access your account easily, you can select the "Remember me on this device" function when you log in to the site. This feature uses technology that allows us to provide you with direct access to your account and administer the LocalTV service without requiring you to enter a password or other identifying credentials each time your browser reconnects to the service.
• Allow others to access your account: if you decide to share or otherwise allow others to access your account, they will be able to see which programs you have watched, your ratings and account data (including email address and other information in the "Account" section of our website). This may also happen if you use our profile function. You may have the option to use the direct access feature through the LocalTV mobile app, which allows you to access the LocalTV app on smart TVs, set-top boxes and other media streaming devices on the Wi-Fi network you are connected to. If you use this feature, these devices remain signed in to your account unless you sign out on the devices themselves.
• Profiles: profiles allow users to enjoy a distinct and personalized experience on LocalTV, based on each one's preferences regarding movies and programs and to have separate viewing histories. Please note that profiles are accessible by anyone who has access to your LocalTV account, so anyone who has access to your LocalTV account will be able to browse and use, edit or delete any profile. Please make this known to anyone with access to your account; if you do not want them to use or modify your profile, be sure to inform them about it. Users with a profile may have the opportunity to add an email address, telephone number or other contact information to the profile and will be notified about the collection and use of data when such information is requested.
• Remove access to your LocalTV account from devices: to remove access to your LocalTV account from your devices: (a) visit the "Account" section of our site, select "Log Out" and follow the instructions to deactivate your device (please note that deactivation may not be immediate) or (b) erase the LocalTV settings from your device (the process may vary by device and the option is not available for all devices). Where possible, users of public or shared devices should log out of their account after each visit. Before selling or returning a computer or device in which LocalTV is ready to use, please log out of your account and deactivate the device. If you fail to keep your password or device secure, log out of your account, or disable your device, subsequent users may have access to your account, including your personal information.
Emails and text messages. If you do not wish to receive certain communications from us via email or text messages, select the "Communication Settings" option in the "Account" section of our site and uncheck the various items to unsubscribe from the respective communications . Alternatively, you can click on the link contained in the email or reply STOP (or whatever is specified in the instructions) to the text message. Please note that it is not possible to unsubscribe from our service-related communications, such as messages about your account transactions.
Push notifications. You can choose whether to receive push notifications from LocalTV on your mobile device. On some operating systems, notifications are turned on automatically. If you later decide that you do not want to receive further push notifications, you can deactivate them using the settings features of your mobile device. LocalTV also offers push notifications on some web browsers. If you agree to receive these notifications and later decide that you no longer wish to receive them, you can use your browser settings to turn them off.
Whatsapp. If you have activated messages via WhatsApp in connection with your LocalTV account or profile and you no longer wish to receive them, you can use the WhatsApp application settings to block them.
Interest-based advertising. Interest-based advertising is online advertising targeted to your potential interests inferred from your use of apps and sites on the Internet. If you use a browser, cookies and web beacons can be used to collect information that helps determine your potential interests. If you use a mobile device, tablet or media streaming device that contains a resettable device identifier, that identifier may be used to determine your potential interests. For your choices regarding interest-based advertising linked to your use of LocalTV.
Matched Identifier Communications. Some third-party sites and apps allow us to offer online promotions of titles and services to our subscribers by sending the relevant third party a privacy protective identifier. The privacy protective identifier is the value into which the original information (such as an email address or telephone number) is converted to keep the information hidden. The third party compares the privacy identifier with identifiers in their database and matches only if you have used the same identifier (such as an email address) with LocalTV and with the third party. If a match is found, LocalTV may choose whether or not to send you a promotional communication through that third party's site or app, and may optimize and more precisely measure the effectiveness of online advertisements. You can unsubscribe by sending us an email or replying to the newsletter, simply writing "unsubscribe".
Your data and your rights
You may request access to your personal data or to correct or update any data we hold that is no longer valid or incorrect. You can also request the deletion of the personal data in our possession.
To do this, you will be able to visit the "Account" section of our site, where you will be able to view and update a variety of information relating to your account, including your contact details, billing information and other information (such as the content you have seen and on which you have expressed an evaluation). To access the "Account" section you must be logged in to the site.
For other requests or if you have questions about our privacy practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer/Privacy Office at email@example.com. We respond to all requests from users to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
You can oppose the processing of your personal data, ask us to limit their processing or request the transferability of the same; if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time; a possible withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of any processing carried out before the aforementioned withdrawal, nor does it affect the processing of your personal data carried out on legal bases other than your consent; regarding the collection and use of your personal data you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority. Our head office within the European Union.
For more information on these topics, please consult our online Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LocalTV takes all reasonable administrative, technical, physical and managerial measures to protect your personal data from loss, theft or unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are aimed at providing a level of protection appropriate to the risks deriving from the processing of your personal data.
Other sites, platforms and applications
To join the LocalTV service you must be at least 18 years old. Minors may use the service only with the supervision and approval of a parent or guardian.
Cookies and Internet Advertising
Cookies and similar technologies, web beacons and resettable device identifiers
Cookies are small data packets that are generally stored on your device when you browse and use online sites and services. LocalTV also uses other technologies, such as browser storage and plugins (for example, HTML5, IndexedDB, and WebSQL). Like cookies, these technologies can store small amounts of data on your device. Web beacons (also called clear gifs or pixel tags) are often used in conjunction with cookies. In many cases, disabling cookies will prevent the web beacons associated with disabled cookies from functioning properly.
If you use the LocalTV app on a mobile device, tablet or media streaming device, we may collect a resettable device identifier from it. Resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers) are similar to cookies and are found on many mobile and tablet devices (for example, the IDFTA ("Identifier for Advertisers") on Apple's iOS devices and the "Google Advertising ID " on Android devices) and some streaming media devices. Similar to cookies, resettable device identifiers are used to improve the relevance of online advertising and for optimization and analytical purposes.
Why does LocalTV use these technologies?
LocalTV uses these technologies for various reasons, for example to facilitate access to services by remembering the user when he returns; to provide, analyze, understand and improve your use of the Services; to enforce the conditions and prevent fraud; to improve site performance, monitor traffic and visitor actions on our site; as well as to deliver and personalize marketing and advertising and analyze interactions with our emails, marketing information and online advertising on third-party sites.
• Advertising cookies and resettable device identifiers: these cookies and resettable device identifiers use information relating to your use of our site and other sites or apps, as well as your response to advertisements or emails, to send you advertising messages of greater interest to you and for analytical and optimization purposes. This type of advertisement is called "interest-based advertising". The advertising cookies associated with our service belong to our Service Providers.
In connection with LocalTV's use of these technologies, some of the websites and apps where we place advertisements, as well as the advertising technology companies we use to deliver, optimize and/or measure our advertisements (collectively "Partners advertisements") may receive limited information from us in the context of targeting, measuring and optimizing our campaigns (e.g. information about completed steps in the registration process, site visits or app opening/installation) .
LocalTV employs technical and contractual measures designed to prevent Ad Partners from gaining access to information relating to specific title choices users make, URLs visited or programs viewed on our Service. LocalTV does not share information related to the selection of titles or programs that you have viewed on our service.
How can I exercise my options regarding these technologies?
To exercise your cookie options
For more information about the cookies set on our site and other online systems (including third-party collection of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services for the purposes of interest-based advertising) and to exercise your options in this regard, write to us. We currently do not respond to "do not track" signals in browsers.
To exercise your options regarding resettable device identifiers
To opt out of receiving interest-based ads from LocalTV linked to a resettable device identifier on a mobile device, tablet or streaming media device, please configure the corresponding setting on your device (typically set in the "privacy" settings). " or your device's "advertisements". You'll still be able to see LocalTV ads on your device, but they won't be tailored to your potential interests. Write to us: email@example.com
To exercise options using self-regulatory program resources
LocalTV supports the following self-regulatory programs, which provide you with additional privacy choices around interest-based advertising:
• In Europe: European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA)
To exercise your options regarding other technologies
There are several ways to exercise options related to technologies similar to cookies, such as browser storage and plugins (for example, HTML5, IndexedDB and WebSQL). For example, many commonly used browsers allow you to delete the information stored in the browser, generally in the settings or preferences areas; for more information, consult the help or support function of your browser. Data stored by other technologies, such as Silverlight, can be deleted directly from the application.